Discover a traditional family-run farm at Stourton Woods part of the historic Stourton Estate with beautifully maintained parkland, woodland and lakes - home to majestic herds of Red Deer. Enjoy self-guided walks, tractor rides offering ‘Deer Safaris’ and events and festivals throughout the year.
Enjoy miles of easy walking trails through parkland, woodland and around lakes across the estate taking in the natural beauty of the Lincolnshire countryside. You will find exciting experiences at Stourton with ‘Deer Safari’ trailer rides and family friendly events such as camping weekends, artisan markets and family friendly events culminating in the magical evening Enchanted Woodland Lights event taking place in early November.
Stourton Estates also produces and supplies kiln dried logs, woodchip and landscaping products, as well as homegrown venison and Christmas trees.
- Hosts weddings and private parties in Safari tent venue
- Large undercover venue in Roundhouse available to hire for corporate events / concerts / festivals
- Pop-up campsite available to hire
- Refreshments & flushing toilet facilities available
- Group and private tours available
Open from end of April - November with monthly events.
Please see the Stourtons Woods website to find out more information.