- 0.00 Miles
- 3.5 hours
A circular walk of 7 miles (11 km) from Binbrook.
A walk with lots of variety, from open farmland to a tree lined avenue. Much of this walk follows a tributary of Waithe Beck to one of its rising springs near the small hamlet of Thorpe le Vale. There are fine views across the Wolds and towards the former RAF Binbrook airfield.
- Distance: 7 miles (11 km)
- Time: 3.5 hours
- Maps: OS Explorer Map 282
- Parking: Considerate parking is available throughout the village
- Terrain: The walk is mainly on paths and tracks, with some roadside walking. There are some gentle slopes. Some paths may be muddy, so stout shoes or boots are recommended
- Stiles: There is one stile
- Toilets: Off Market Place, Binbrook
Prepared with contribution from the community of Binbrook.
Looking after the Wolds - The Lincolnshire Wolds Countryside Service works in partnership with the Lincolnshire Wolds Joint Advisory Committee and other groups and individuals to help protect, enhance and raise awareness of this nationally protected landscape. For more information about the Wolds, please visit the Lincolnshire Wolds AONB website.