- 0.00 Miles
A circular walk of 5 ½ miles (9 km) from Binbrook
A wonderful walk through grassy valleys and over open hilltops. The walk crosses the site of the old Orford Priory, now a series of lumps in the ground, once an important settlement.
- Distance: 5 ½ miles (9 km)
- Time: Approx. 2 ½ - 3 hours
- Maps: OS Explorer 282
- Parking: Parking is available at Binbrook Market Place.
- Terrain: The walk is mainly on paths and tracks with some steep slopes and a number of stiles, some of which may be difficult for dogs. Some paths may be muddy, so stout shoes or boots are recommended.
- Toilets: Public toilets are situated off Market Place.
Prepared with contribution from the community of Binbrook.
Looking after the Wolds - The Lincolnshire Wolds Countryside Service works in partnership with the Lincolnshire Wolds Joint Advisory Committee and other groups and individuals to help protect, enhance and raise awareness of this nationally protected landscape. For more information about the Wolds, please visit the Lincolnshire Wolds AONB website.