- 0.00 Miles
- 1 - 1.5 hours
Two circular walks in and around Binbrook; one of 2 miles (3 km), the other of 3 miles (5 km)
These two walks give the chance to explore the area around the village in the heart of the Lincolnshire Wolds. The walk starts in the Market Place, and although markets are no longer held here, it is still an important trading area of the village with many local shops.
Whilst both walks take in many interesting buildings and features, the longer walk also crosses an area rich with wild flowers.
- Distance: 2 miles (3 km) and 3 miles (5 km)
- Time: Allow 1 hour for the shorter walk; 1 ½ hours for the longer walk
- Maps: OS Explorer 282
- Parking: Considerate parking is available throughout the village
- Terrain: The walk is mainly on paths and tracks with some slopes, stiles and roadside walking. Some paths may be muddy, so stout shoes or boots are recommended.
- Toilets: Toilets are situated off Market Place.
Prepared with contribution from the community of Binbrook.
Looking after the Wolds - The Lincolnshire Wolds Countryside Service works in partnership with the Lincolnshire Wolds Joint Advisory Committee and other groups and individuals to help protect, enhance and raise awareness of this nationally protected landscape. For more information about the Wolds, please visit the Lincolnshire Wolds AONB website.