Terms & Conditions
The term 'East Lindsey District Council' or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Tedder Hall, Manby Park, Manby, Louth, LN11 8UP. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
TERMS & CONDITIONS - Lincolnshire Wolds Outdoor Festival Survey Prize Draw 2022
- This prize draw is only open to UK residents aged 18 years or over. Entrants must not be employees (or members of families of) East Lindsey District Council or anyone professionally involved in the Lincolnshire Wolds Outdoor Festival.
- One entry per person per completed survey.
- Your information will not be shared with any other parties.
- Entry to the Prize draw closes on Thursday 30th June 2022 at 11.59pm.
- The prize is a Lincolnshire Food Hamper at a value of £100.
- The prize is non-transferrable.
- No cash alternative or other prize is available to that stated above.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost, mislaid, delayed or for any reason not included in the draw.
- The prize winner will be selected week commencing Monday 11th July 2022.
- Each entry will be given a number. The winner will be selected at random using an electronic random number generator. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using the details provided at entry) within 21 days of the closing date.
- If the winner cannot be contacted (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 7 days of selection, East Lindsey District Council reserves the right to re-draw a winner of the competition and thereafter until a winner on these terms is found.