- 13.69 Miles
- 1.25 hours
A gentle cycle ride exploring the villages to the south east of Horncastle – taking in the historic parkland of Scrivelsby – an ideal route to reintroduce you to cycling.
- Distance: 21 ½ km (13 miles)
- Terrain: Country roads, with a short section on the B1183 and a footbridge over a ford
- Highest Point: 90 metres above sea level
- Lowest Point: 34 metres above sea level
- Journey Time @ 12kmph: 1 ¼ hours plus breaks
Looking after the Wolds - The Lincolnshire Wolds Countryside Service works in partnership with the Lincolnshire Wolds Joint Advisory Committee and other groups and individuals to help protect, enhance and raise awareness of this nationally protected landscape. For more information about the Wolds, please visit the Lincolnshire Wolds AONB website.