Horncastle to Rowgate Hill and back
- 20.13 Miles
- 2.75 hours
Follow the Bain Valley, cross Roman roads and explore wide verge lined lanes before a strenuous ride up to the Bluestone Heath Road. Take your time – the views are worth it!
- Distance: 32km (20 miles)
- Terrain: Country roads, with a short section on the A153
- Highest Point: 146 metres above sea level
- Lowest Point: 34 metres above sea level
- Journey Time @ 12kmph: 2 ¾ hours plus breaks
Looking after the Wolds - The Lincolnshire Wolds Countryside Service works in partnership with the Lincolnshire Wolds Joint Advisory Committee and other groups and individuals to help protect, enhance and raise awareness of this nationally protected landscape. For more information about the Wolds, please visit the Lincolnshire Wolds AONB website.