- 13.09 Miles
- 1.75 Hours
Passing through a series of lovely Lincolnshire villages, this route starts with a good climb on the edge of the Wolds and finishes with level cycling on the middle marsh.
- Overall distance: 13.5 miles
- Terrain: Mainly country roads, some busy roads
- Highest point: 62 metres above sea level
- Lowest point: 12 metres above sea level
- Journey time @ 8mph: 1 ¾ hours plus breaks
Looking after the Wolds - The Lincolnshire Wolds Countryside Service works in partnership with the Lincolnshire Wolds Joint Advisory Committee and other groups and individuals to help protect, enhance and raise awareness of this nationally protected landscape. For more information about the Wolds, please visit the Lincolnshire Wolds AONB website.