Hubbards Hills to Red Hill and Back
- 11.59 Miles
- 1.75 Hours
Lincolnshire Wolds Cycle Route No.4
This route, between two of the areas most renowned beauty spots, begins with a steady climb up the eastern rise of the Wolds, but ends with a rewarding downhill return with spectacular views.
- Overall distance: 11.8 miles
- Shorter route: 6.5 miles
- Terrain: Mainly on country roads, 0.6 miles on level track (muddy at times)
- Highest point: 150 metres above sea level
- Lowest point: 35 metres above sea level
- Journey time @ 8mph: 1 ¾ hours plus breaks
Looking after the Wolds - The Lincolnshire Wolds Countryside Service works in partnership with the Lincolnshire Wolds Joint Advisory Committee and other groups and individuals to help protect, enhance and raise awareness of this nationally protected landscape. For more information about the Wolds, please visit the Lincolnshire Wolds AONB website.