- 18.93 Miles
This is an energetic ride combining level cycling with a challenging climb out of North Ormsby. However the views out to the coast are well worth it!
- Overall distance: 18.7 miles
- Terrain: Mostly on country roads, 1 busy road section
- Highest point: 125 metres above sea level
- Lowest point: 15 metres above sea level
- Journey time @ 8mph: 2 ½ hours plus breaks
Looking after the Wolds - The Lincolnshire Wolds Countryside Service works in partnership with the Lincolnshire Wolds Joint Advisory Committee and other groups and individuals to help protect, enhance and raise awareness of this nationally protected landscape. For more information about the Wolds, please visit the Lincolnshire Wolds AONB website.