- 0.00 Miles
- 3 hours approx
A circular walk of 6 ½ miles from Market Rasen going through Walesby village.
Starting form Market Rasen going to Walesby. This walk is mainly along roads and quiet lanes with the chance to explore All Saints’ Church, Walesby, affectionately known as the Ramblers’ Church as well as offering dramatic views across Lincolnshire.
- Distance: 6 ½ miles, 10 ½ km.
- Time: Approx. 3 hours at a leisurely pace.
- Parking: Car park in John Street, Market Rasen – Grid ref: TF 106 890 Postcode LN8 3HH
- Terrain: Good footpaths and bridleways which can be very muddy at times.Some verge walking.One steep decent and ascent.
- Toilets: John Street, Market Rasen
- Stiles: Some. Many are stock proof and therefore maybe difficult for some dogs.
Looking after the Wolds - The Lincolnshire Wolds Countryside Service works in partnership with the Lincolnshire Wolds Joint Advisory Committee and other groups and individuals to help protect, enhance and raise awareness of this nationally protected landscape. For more information about the Wolds, please visit the Lincolnshire Wolds AONB website.