- 0.00 Miles
- 3 to 4 hours
A circular walk of 5 ½ miles from Market Rasen through Middle Rasen and back.
This walk starts from Market Rasen and heads towards Middle Rasen, with routes mainly along roads, bridleways and quite lanes.Lovely views of the Lincolnshire Wolds can be seen on these walks.
- Distance: 5½ miles, 8½ km
- Time: Approx 3 to 4 hours at a leisurely pace.
- Parking: Car park in John Street, Market Rasen – Grid ref: TF 106 890 Post Code LN8 3HH
- Terrain: Good footpaths, and bridleways which can be muddy at times. Some verge walking.All on ground level.
- Toilets: John Street, Market Rasen
- Stiles: Numerous. Many are stock proof and therefore may be difficult for some dogs.
Looking after the Wolds - The Lincolnshire Wolds Countryside Service works in partnership with the Lincolnshire Wolds Joint Advisory Committee and other groups and individuals to help protect, enhance and raise awareness of this nationally protected landscape. For more information about the Wolds, please visit the Lincolnshire Wolds AONB website.