- 0.00 Miles
- Approx 2 hours
A circular walks of 3 ½ miles from Market Rasen heading through woods and fields towards the Wolds.
- Distance: 3½ miles (5½km)
- Time: Approx 2 hours at a leisurely pace.
- Parking: Car park in John Street, Market Rasen – Grid ref: TF 106 890 Postcode LN8 3HH
- Terrain: Good footpaths and bridleways which can be very muddy at times. Some verge walking. Gentle climbs.
- Toilets: John Street Market Rasen; Memorial Hall, Tealby (obtain key from shop).
- Stiles: Some.Many are stock proof and therefore may be difficult for some dogs.
Looking after the Wolds - The Lincolnshire Wolds Countryside Service works in partnership with the Lincolnshire Wolds Joint Advisory Committee and other groups and individuals to help protect, enhance and raise awareness of this nationally protected landscape. For more information about the Wolds, please visit the Lincolnshire Wolds AONB website.