- 0.00 Miles
- 2 hours
A circular of 3½ miles from Market Rasen through surrounding farmland.
Starting from Market Rasen, you'll head through fields over the Coversands; soils which are very deep but which dry out quickly and are subject to wind erosion.
- Distance: 3½ miles (5½ km)
- Time: Approx 2 hours at a leisurely pace.
- Parking:Car Park in John Street, Market Rasen – grid ref: TF 106 890 Postcode LN8 3HH
- Terrain: Footpaths, byways and fields can be very muddy at times. Some verge walking onall routes.All on level ground.
- Toilets: John Street, Market Rasen
- Stiles: Numerous
Looking after the Wolds - The Lincolnshire Wolds Countryside Service works in partnership with the Lincolnshire Wolds Joint Advisory Committee and other groups and individuals to help protect, enhance and raise awareness of this nationally protected landscape. For more information about the Wolds, please visit the Lincolnshire Wolds AONB website.