- 0.00 Miles
- 3 hours
The Lincolnshire Limewoods area, between Wragby, Bardney and Woodhall Spa is a great place to explore with ancient woodlands, medieval abbey ruins and a wealth of wildlife and history.
This walk will take you from Wragby through a typical Limewood landscape, through both established and newly planted woodland to the site of a deserted medieval village and an isolated chapel.
- Distance: 6 miles (9.5km)
- Time: Approximately 3 hours at a leisurely pace.
- Parking: Market Place, Wragby - Grid ref: TF 132 780 Postcide LN8 5QU
- Terrain: Mostly easy level walking using field paths, some quiet roads and woodland rides. It can be uneven and muddy in places especially through the woodlands.
- Toilets: Market Place, Wragby
To download the pdf or get a hardcopy visit the Lincolnshire County Council website.