- 0.00 Miles
- 3.5 to 4.5 hours approx
The InterConnect Walks provides a series of suggested walks across the Lincolnshire countryside.
Bus stops are located at the start and finish, of these walks, delivering you to some of the most beautiful spots Lincolnshire has to offer. Explore the stunning scenery, discover wildlife havens or simply enjoy a picnic in a picturesque spot.
- Distance: 7.25 miles (11.5km)
- Time: approx. 3.5 to 4.5 hours
- Terrain: Along public footpaths and bridleways which can be muddy at times. Roadside walking, including crossing the main A631 and A46 roads. Generally level, with some gentle slopes.
- Toilets: Publics toilets are located in John Street, Market Rasen next to the Post Office.
- Gates: most are metal or wooden swing type gates.
- Bus Route: InterConnect 53.