- 0.00 Miles
- 3.5 to 4.5 hours approx
The InterConnect Walks provides a series of suggested walks across the Lincolnshire countryside.
Bus stops are located at the start and finish, of these walks, delivering you to some of the most beautiful spots Lincolnshire has to offer. Explore the stunning scenery, discover wildlife havens or simply enjoy a picnic in a picturesque spot.
- Distance: 7.75 miles (12.5km)
- Time: approx. 3.5 to 4.5 hours
- Terrain: Along footpaths, bridleways and byway which can be muddy at times. Roadside walking, including crossing the A46. Part of the route by kind permission of the landowners.
- Toilets: The Salutation Inn - for use of patrons only. Please take off your muddy boots before walking through the lounge. Also public toilets in John Street, Market Rasen. From the Market Place, take the shortcut signposted to the Post Office.
- Stiles: A few. Some are stock proof and therefore may be difficult for some dogs.
- Bus Route: InterConnect 53.