- 0.00 Miles
- 3 to 4 hours approx
The InterConnect Walks provides a series of suggested walks across the Lincolnshire countryside.
Bus stops are located at the start and finish, of these walks, delivering you to some of the most beautiful spots Lincolnshire has to offer. Explore the stunning scenery, discover wildlife havens or simply enjoy a picnic in a picturesque spot.
- Distance: 7.5 miles (12km)
- Time: approx. 3 to 4 hours
- Terrain: Along footpaths and bridleways which can be muddy at times. Some roadside walking, including crossing the A46 and A18 dual carriageway. Part of the route by kind permission of the landowners.
- Toilets: The Swallow Inn and Laceby Arms - for use of patrons only. Please take off your muddy boots before walking through the lounge.
- Stiles: A few. Some are stock proof and therefore may be difficult for some dogs.
- Bus Route: InterConnect 53.