InterConnect Walks - Gainsborough - Willingham - Stow
- 0.00 Miles
- 4 to 4.5 hours approx
The InterConnect Walks provides a series of suggested walks across the Lincolnshire countryside.
Bus stops are located at the start and finish, of these walks, delivering you to some of the most beautiful spots Lincolnshire has to offer. Explore the stunning scenery, discover wildlife havens or simply enjoy a picnic in a picturesque spot.
- Distance: 8 miles (13km)
- Time: approx. 4 to 4.5 hours
- Terrain: Along footpaths, bridleways and byway which can be muddy at times. Roadside walking, including some along quiet minor lanes without footways. Mostly level, with some gentle slopes.
- Livestock: You may encounter livestock in some fields. If you have a dog with you, please keep it on a lead and under control.
- Toilets: There are no public toilets.
- Gates: Most are metal or wooden swing type gates.
- Bus Route: InterConnect 100.