- 23.49 Miles
- 3 hours approx
Explore the fascinating Limewoods area on two wheels and you will experience the true nature of the area.
With a landscape of woods, arable fields and tiny rural villages it is a great place to discover. Views of Lincoln Cathedral remind you how close this quiet rural area is to the city.
- Distance: 24 miles (38.5 km)
- Terrain: Circular, mostly on quiet roads with an of road section (5 miles / 8km) on the surfaced Water Rail Way. This route is mostly level.
- Road crossings: The route crosses the busy A158 twice at Langworth.
- Toilets: Bardney Heritage Centre
- Journey time @ 8mph: 3 hours approx plus breaks.
- Cycle Hire: Bardney Heritage Centre, Station Road. Opening times: Thursday and Friday, 9.30am to 4pm. Sunday 10am to 4pm. Plus all bank holidays and every day during the summer holidays. To check opening times and bike availability call 01526 397299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. The centre also has a tea room and information on local history.