- 11.44 Miles
- 1.5 Hours
A gentle cycle ride around the villages to the east of Louth – an ideal way to re-introduce yourself to cycling.
- Overall distance: 11.5 miles
- Shorter route: 7 miles
- Terrain: All on country roads
- Highest point: 20 metres above sea level
- Lowest point: 4 metres above sea level
- Journey time @ 8mph: 1 ½ hours plus breaks
Looking after the Wolds - The Lincolnshire Wolds Countryside Service works in partnership with the Lincolnshire Wolds Joint Advisory Committee and other groups and individuals to help protect, enhance and raise awareness of this nationally protected landscape. For more information about the Wolds, please visit the Lincolnshire Wolds AONB website.